THAT LOOK!!!....

                                                      THAT LOOK!!!....





As a lone traveler and wildlife photographer !…. I have explored many places alone….. I spent nights out side the hillsides, deserts, cold desert(-5❄️), on top of the high mountains in a small tent!… I never felt fear or nervousness. until I came face to face this tigress in Ranthambore!!!….this was my first tiger encounter in wild. I waited for a long time for this movement!!…. I was super excited!!. after 2 hours of search, we found a tigress, she was sleeping on the roadside. I mediately took out my camera and start taking pictures. after a few seconds, I guess because of my camera shutter noise it woke up and This Wildcat looked straight into my eyes And started walking towards me. I didn’t realize it initially that it came too close as I was busy in taking pictures. when I looked up, the tiger was barely 5-6 meters away. it looked straight into my eyes again. My wildlife guide whispered “Shashi!!… don’t move and stop staring at the tiger!!!…. otherwise, it will leap on our vehicle!!!…”. In that few seconds of wild eye contact, I felt like, for a few seconds, the time has slowed down million times of a second, if not its frozen completely. I felt the aura of this wildcat so deep that I was able to feel my heart beat, it felt like my heart was beating like race car engine, and in that particular movement, I felt the fear that was so real and I realized that this what it feels to be a king of the jungle. I think and I believe Tiger is the real description of word fear…






Comments

Popular Posts