"STRUCK MY SICILIAN THUNDERBOLT" (2/6), ( "WHY NO RAIN ?!!!....")

WHY!... NO RAIN?!... Why there is clear sky?. What happens to that dark towering thundercloud? what happens to southwest monsoon winds?  where is she now!?  Why there is only noise now was the rain, pattering softly with the magnificent indifference of nature for the tangled passions of me?. There were moments when I used to think that it will never end, that it will last indefinitely. Elsewhere the rain, like everything else, suggests permanence and eternity but  Not here.  I keep saying to myself it will rain today and it's going to rain tomorrow and the next day, the next week and the next month!. or It's only me who feels that this Rainy wind was nothing more than a lullaby for my restless soul?. (2/6)

Comments

  1. https://storminmycoffee.blogspot.in/2018/01/struck-my-sicilian-thunderbolt.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts