"SO MANY BOOKS"


I have only a few thoughts 
'Drama' 
The dramatics of martial romance 
Staying together.
Like the Monk  told me,
The poems written in the lifelines 
are never guaranteed.
They get busted up.
Tomorrow begins new poetry.
Another romance that will expose from time to time.
The poetry of married people 
Like the aurora borealis.
Strewn like stars in the sky,
And the dram of your life begins, 
Chapter after chapter.
Stories, books.
Revolutions, as I know, will come.
I’ve seen many.
Lived through them.
They play in the least expected places,
So get ready.
she understands him…. He … knows her.
No.
No, not yet.
There’s always a mystery.
You both know that.
Both know it isn't perfect,
Excitement,
Trust and struggle,
And the unknown privacies
That keep us together 
Glue of struggle.
I raise my glass.
The fragile glass
We stomped on the shattered 
And will forever be putting 
Back together,
Like the puzzles
We first worked as children,
Learning to be patient,
Searching for what fits.{chuckling}
So many puzzles,. 
so many books in this room.
And I talk too much 
let's dance to the tunes of life.

Comments

Popular Posts