DREAMING IN THE LAND OF WILD DREAMS

                    
              There is a old ladakhi saying “the land is so barren and the passes so high that only our fiercest enemies or our best friends would want to visit us”. After reaching this place I felt that  I ‘ve crossed some kind of invisible line or some kind of invisible barrier . I felt as if I’ve come to a place I never thought I’d have to come to. And I don’t know how I got here. It’s a strange place. It’s a land of wild dreams. It’s a land of mysterious. It’s a land of monasteries and peace. It’s a place where a little harmless dreaming and then some sleepy, early-morning thinking has led me into talk of whether there is heaven or this is actually heaven on earth. Even if there is actual heaven somewhere, if there is, I am sure it can’t more beautiful than Ladakh. here  it feels like I am dreaming in the land of wild dreams … Juleh!!!…. juleh!!!… juleh!!!!….

Comments

Popular Posts