“THE MEMORIES “

        There’s is an image almost burned in the back of my head, Stored emphatically in a memory slot which I can access whenever I’d want to. What it has is floating me in space, albeit marooned, with view of two suns, one close enough for me to feel it’s heat and another a distant bright star, amongst pale blankets of asteroids, each with reverb of their own tune. And I always wonder how is this image even come to be, how amongst  umpteen number of imagery stored in my head, the distortion
 of past memories and the imagination of a eventual future, did this image prop into existence. Does it have a life of its own? With a tiny little thought, to it’s eventual prime  of a sharp, tact image and I wonder it ever will get old, became decrepit and full of haze, and die a natural death when the mind wouldn’t even comprehend the self, a kernel panic of sort, all images just rotating, on random, glitching with scanning lines, waiting for the reboot.


Comments

Popular Posts