I am What I am!.....



Pencil and ink on paper
I am a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To me... a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create ...so that without the creating of poetry or books or painting or sketch or capture of wild movements or something of meaning, my very breath is cut off from me. I must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency I am not really alive unless I am creating. Without which I simply can’t function. Many people say that due to my diverse field of interest I am not able to succeed in one thing I want the most. But it’s okay, this is what defines real ‘Shashi’ that’s the reason why I stand out in crowd and that’s the reason I am what I am today. it’s not that I didn’t give a thought about this situation, I did. I have had two options, I should completely give up my passion to get for quick success in other, where success rate is 0.3% or two, keep my passion intact for rest  of my life at the cost of delayed success in other but keep work on it. I chose the second option, in short run it seems foolish to do that but, it will keep me happy for rest of my life,no matter how hard it gonna be, I am ready to face the storm, even in a worst possible situation. Sometimes you have to make hard choices for greater happiness. I believe that in everybody shares equal  good days and bad days in their entire life cycle, and I believe in something and I know might have to share extra bad days on my part but I believe it’s gonna be worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts